November 27, 2020
The year 2020 has brought on many challenges and have pushed small business to be creative and work towards a unified approach to Covid-19 protocols. Covid-19 has impacted all of us in a variety of ways and we are cognisant that vague direction can make us feel uncomfortable and unsure of where to turn next.
Kelsey and Associates puts the health and safety of all our clients as their first priority and we want to ensure our clients continue to feel safe. We have said it multiple times in a variety of ways: Love is Not Cancelled; we want to support you in creating your brand through creative headshots and lifestyle shoots; we want to be there with you through big moments.
So let’s talk about our Covid-19 protocols for KGOODPHOTO!
- Our clients are asked to sign KGOODPHOTO’s Covid-19 Assumption of Risk Waiver prior to their session confirming symptoms and contact.
- Anyone with symptoms will not be permitted at the session and will be encouraged to return home and contact their local public health unit for further directions.
- Anyone who has had close contact within the previous 7 days with an individual that has tested positive for Covid-19 will not be permitted at the session.
- Anyone that has travelled internationally within the previous 14-days will not be permitted at the session.
- Kelsey and Associates will not attend sessions if experiencing symptoms related to Covid-19 or if in required isolation.
- If Kelsey and Associates are unable to attend a scheduled session due to illness, the session will be rescheduled accordingly, or she will provide an alternate photographer (in cases such as weddings).
- Contact list of all those present at the session will be maintained to facilitate contract tracing in the event of a positive case.
- Kelsey and Associates ask that our clients be made aware of any persons present during the session becoming symptomatic within 48 hours. All others that were present during the session will be informed immediately.
Cleaning and sanitization
- The Studio or associated environment, associated equipment, and high contact areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after every session using cleaning products approved by Health Canada and that are safe to use.
- Both our client and Kelsey and Associates will have access to hand sanitization stations (onsite bathroom or hand sanitizer) throughout the session.
- Both our client and Kelsey and Associates will avoid touching their face at all times and cough/sneeze into their sleeves.
- Kelsey and Associates will be the only person to set up and touch the camera and lenses during the session.
- When on location (The Studio or otherwise requested) Kelsey and Associates will ensure that the space is large enough to accommodate physical distancing measures (2-meter distancing requirement).
- Kelsey and Associates will wear a mask during each session to limit transmission of droplets to clients.
- Sessions will take place outdoors as much as possible.
- Separate transportation to and from the session will be encouraged. When sharing a vehicle, masks will be required to be worn by both Kelsey and Associates and our clients.
How work will be scheduled
- All sessions will be schedules ahead of time with health and safety measures in mind.
- Scheduled sessions will be scheduled to accommodate for additional cleaning and disinfecting measures.
- Kelsey and Associates request that only essential clients and staff be in attendance at the session.
- Contactless payments, such as etransfer or credit card, are preferred.
- Kelsey and Associates have incorporated a cancellation and postponement policy related directly to Covid-19 health and safety.
Kelsey and Associates will work with other vendors (makeup artists, hair stylists, organizers, etc.) to ensure their protocols and guidelines for working safely during a session are adhered to, to ensure the safety of all involved. When no organizer is present, Kelsey and Associates will take on the role of Covid-19 Protocol Officer.
When we work together, we can ensure small businesses can continue to survive. We want to be here for years supporting your brands, creating memories and creating art.
Thank you all for your continued support and we can’t wait to create memories with you!